Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Flickr User Incurlers

Here is a link to another Farrah Fawcett setting pattern on Flickr. Check out Incurlers other images as well, which include setting patterns from the 60's, 70's and 80's. 

1 comment:

Incurlers said...

Hi Ricki, stumbled across you blog - love it! And was even more delighted to see you refer to my flickr account (incurlers). Love all you hairdo and how to pics. Send me an email ( incurlers@gmail.com ) - would be great to chat a bit about vintage hairdressing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails