Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog milestones

We've recently met the following milestones:
500 followers on blogger
300+ friends on facebook

We currently have 957 rss feed subscribers. Hopefully we'll hit that 1000 mark soon!

How cool is that? I'm so glad that I can share these things with so many of you.

4 comments:

Sassy Lassies Vintage Life said...

Great job. Keep up the fantastic posts.

Sydney B. said...

Congrats!

Andi B. Goode said...

Hurrah! Congratulations. =D
-Andi x

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your milestone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails