Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Have You Met Mechanics' Hands?



(Here's where I tell you that you can click on the images to see or save the larger versions. It's much easier to read the text that way.)
Source: Modern Beauty Shop, January 1943

2 comments:

A said...

Fascinating! Thanks for the great post.

Roxanne said...

Like your blog. One of my favorite books is "Secrets of Loveliness" 1964 by Kay Thomas. You can get it for pennies at thrift stores or from Amazon or e-bay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails