Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Links: Life Magazine

More gems from Life Magazine:

http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/39902/girls-in-curls-a-hair-raising-look
(Check out the beer can rollers, slide 17!)

http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/31562/20-hairstyles-of-the-last-100-years

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how glamourous the salon is in #17! Check out the pink phone. :)c

Rebecca said...

There was a photo of a self service salon?!

I feel sorry for those poor dogs, giving a pooch a perm? What in the world.

The '100 years of hair' totally skipped the 40's and 50's! It was more like, "Here's one image from the 20's and a bunch of more recent images I found on Google". LOL

Great links, thanks!

Rebecca Jean said...

Those were great! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails