Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A few administrative notes

To my five faithful blog readers:

(1) If you haven't already, please think about subscribing to my rss feed. I've been busy scanning in magazines from the 30s and 40s and there should be plenty of new posts in the next couple of weeks.

(2) As far as I know, this is a pretty unique source for free scans from American Hairdresser and Modern Beauty Shop Magazines. Please do not post these scans on your website without giving credit to the original source (this blog) or try to sell them.

(3) If you have any vintage hairstyle or beauty scans or resources that you would like to share with us, please e-mail them to me:
beautyisthingofthepast *at* gmail.com
You can also use that e-mail or comment on this post if you have any questions about this blog, or if you have some magazines I might be interested in, or if you want to thank me for wasting my time on this blog instead of doing something more productive.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails