Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Gaucho Twirl...

... a Pin Curl Method Designed for Deeper Waves, Springier Curls



(Click on the pictures for a larger version.) 
Source: Modern Beauty Shop, December 1944

2 comments:

Erin said...

This is actually how I do my pincurls on my own head, and I can attest to it being much, much quicker than a fully wound and sculpted pincurl. The results are exactly the same, I think. I never knew there was an actual term for doing it this way! May I link to your post and show it off?

Ricki said...

I encourage linking and reposting the pictures! I just ask that people put a link back here so people know to check out this site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails