Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shampooing - "I'm going to wash that dirt right outta my hair."

Another shampooing article. "Contrary to some old ideas, daily shampooing is not injurious to the hair any more than daily washing is injurious to the skin." (Of course, this publication is put out by the makers of Drene. Wash rinse and repeat.)



(Don't forget the you can click on the images to view the full-size photos.)
Source: A Girl and Her Hair, 1949

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails